Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Look of the Day

               As much as one would like to wear heels and a cute little outfit on a daily basis, a true girl on the go has to own a pair or two, or in my case four, of cute sneaks. If you can paired them down with some tights, a boyfriend Tee, Alexander Wang are my brand of choice, and an over-sized coat and still look good, then you have proven yourself to me. Besides you can look at it this way, if you can manage to look good in that get up, then trust me you can wear anything...





2 comments:

  1. Dear Deborah:

    My name is Brittiny Stewart, creator of fashionofphilly.com, a fashion blog abut style, fashion, and other related topics and events in the Philadelphia area. I was on lookbook.nu looking for individuals from the Philadelphia area with unique style and came across your page. I was wondering if you would be interested in being featured in my new Stylist of the Month section on my blog, as a guest stylist to show off your favorite looks and answer a few questions about your personal style. Please feel free to check out the site to get more of a feel for what it is about.

    If you are interested please send a reply with your name, age, and current occupation status (student, freelance photographer, designer) to stewartbrittiny@fashionofphilly.com. Then I will later email you with the questions. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time.

    Best Wishes,
    Brittiny

    ReplyDelete