Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Look of the Day

Photobucket


Style for me really tends to depend on my mood in any given day. However if there is one thing that remains constant and most certainly transfers on from one look to the next, would be my town-boyish side. Like in many ways in life, there are tendencies and habits we never really grow out of. I guess in my case it would be this androgynous accent that defines my personal style, as well, of course, as the way I tend to cross my legs every now and then... 

Before concluding, and in my best effort to challenge your conceptual boundaries about Personal Style, I would like to say:

sexy has nothing to do with the amount of skin shown, but by being comfortable in your own skin. 











 Cashmere Sweater by Vince
Tee by T Alexander Wang
Shorts Vintage 
Lace-Up Booties by See By Chloe







Show the love and HYPE it!!
Special Thanks to SoulReaptress for her photographic collaboration
Model/Blogger Deborah Artaza a.k.a. yours trully

No comments:

Post a Comment